This talk will focus on how to:
• Use your subconscious as a tool to power up your concentration
• Change how you feel and behave by using dynamic word power
• Recognise the 10 deadly stress triggers
• Avoid running out of steam; increase your energy & be more productive
• Quit obsessing about perceived difficult people and situations
• Apply simple brain exercises to promote calm and improve motivation
About the Speaker
As a motivational hypnotherapist, Nicola helps people increase their self-belief and self determination, enabling them to making lasting changes in their lives. She uses hypnosis and other mind programming techniques to put people from all walks of life back in control of their own future calmly, safely and quickly.
Nicola brings her very own sense of fun, passion and energy to a range of motivational speaking and seminar engagements—all with an insightful and pertinent message. She uses her diverse experience of life and work to make each session powerful and compelling.
Her journey has led her from being a student of fine and decorative arts to developing teams within a large public sector organisation, from the vibrancy of London to the rural tranquillity of the Cotswolds – not to mention the varied learning experiences of setting up and running her own private hypnotherapy practice.
Nicola also works with companies and organisations of all sizes delivering individual and team programmes on motivation, leadership and progressive team development.
Those who experience Nicola’s warm, inspiring and lively style take away:
• Tools they can use every day to help manage change, increase confidence and achieve success
• A range of techniques to problem solve and think more creatively
• Strategies to improve the quality of their professional lives and working relationships
Nicola is a qualified hypnotherapist, a graduate of the Lifeforce School of Hypnotherapy in London, and a member of the Hypnotherapy Association, and stress Management Society
A finger buffet and hot drinks will be available throughout the evening.
7:00PM - Doors open
7:30PM - Welcome and warm-up
7:45PM - Main speaker
8:30PM - Break
8:45PM - Main speaker (continued)
9:30PM - Questions
We usually go for a drink at Bar Aroma at about 10:30PM.